Saturday, October 4, 2014

Top MLM Secret Revealed On Turning Fear Into Faith Today

Tuula Rands describes the top mlm secret revealed on turning fear into faith today by putting it into practice! Do it today NOT tommorow because the longer you wait to take action your enthusiasm will decrease and your fear will increase!


Chapter 3 – Faith

Faith according to the dictionary is complete trust
and firm belief in something for which there is no
proof.

Hill tells us “It is a well known fact that one comes,
finally, to BELIEVE whatever one repeats to one’s self,
whether the statement is true or false.”

Hill also states “Riches begin in the form of thought!
The amount is limited only by the person in whose mind
the THOUGHT is put into action. FAITH removes limitations!”

Hill goes on to tell us “Conduct yourself as you would, if you
were ALREADY IN POSSESSION OF THE THING WHICH YOU ARE
DEMANDING. Perfection will come through practice. It cannot
come by merely reading instructions.”

I remember when I first went out to talk to people about my
product and hand out my business card. It was scary. The things
I told myself did not help because this was not in my
comfort zone. But I knew, that in order to make my business
grow this was something I had to learn and become comfortable with.
So a change in thinking was the first thing I had to do. Self talk began
to include the positive results that would come from handing out my
business card.

Now I do not fear going out and sharing my business card with
people. In fact, I find it fun. It is interesting to
talk with different people and see their reactions. We can learn so much
about a person in how they respond to us.

The more I shared my business card with people the more
comfortable I became and positive results began happen.

Now when I go out to talk to people I expect positive results.
I have faith that I will get their contact information and 90% of
the time I do.

Just as Hill stated “Perfection will come through practice. It cannot
come by merely reading instructions.”

Tuula Rands


Now go there and apply the mlm secret revealed by saying your self talk of what you want to accomplish while taking massive action and you can be the next Tuula Rands!

Lawrence Bergfeld


Build Your All Star Team Today
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment