Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Top MLM Secret Revealed On Guarding Subconscious Mind Today

Margi Starr shares the top mlm secret revealed on guarding your subconscious mind today and I learned from it that if we are not in control of it then we are in big trouble.

Chapter 12--The Subconscious Mind
The Connecting Link--The Eleventh Step toward Riches

Ever had a light bulb moment? A revelation of TRUTH.

Truth is often uncomfortable. I say I want it, but the reality is I often avoid it by making excuses or rationalizations. My experience is that when I ask God to show me what holds me back in my life, He always delivers.

Yesterday I was reading Brian Klemmer's essay in "It's Time For Network Marketing." He shares about the power of the Subconscious. Coincidence? I think not.

Here's the section that was my light bulb moment:

"These Subconscious belief systems are like colored Sunglasses through which we view life. These beliefs often develop so early on that we can't recall being without them. These Sunglasses are our belief systems around commitment, trust, and who we think we are. They end up limiting our goals or even preventing us from having goals at all. They determine how we listen or don't listen. They determine whether we prospect people or not, and they impact how we prospect.

When you breakthrough these Sunglasses and have a REVELATION, it affects not just your network marketing business, but every aspect of your life.

Your network marketing business exposes these belief systems.

As long as your sunglasses are making most of your decisions, you are not in control of your life. You know you are not in control when you cannot produce the results you say you want." (Brian Klemmer)

That passage brought up all kinds of emotion in me. But the last sentence was the one that both made me angry and relieved at the same time.

My Subconscious Mind is still controlling me. That means I'm allowing negative programming, (aka LIES) to control me. Ouch!!!

The Good News is that by continued diligence at Self-Talk and Forward Action...my Subconscious can be rewired.

"When I can produce the results I say I want...." That will be proof positive that my Subconscious Mind has been rewired to at least some degree.

Klemmer goes on to say a statement I heard him say many times,

"There is no fairer way to gauge anything than by results--often harsh, always fair.... That is the greatest thing about network marketing."


The Truth sometimes hurts, but ultimately, it sets you FREE.

Who else wants to go shopping for NEW sunglasses???

Margi Starr
Springfield, Ohio

The smartest way to use the mlm secret revealed on guarding your subconscious mind to day is to program it by saying it with self talk that feeds your mind in the direction that you want to go in and you are no different than the captain of your ship!

Lawrence Bergfeld


Click Here To Save Years Of Failure & Frustration
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. It is important to know that the subconscious mind only operates on information that we feed it, whether it is correct information or not. The subconscious cannot not discern. Once we realize that, we will be more careful about what we feed it, and only then can we control our mind. Thanks, Lawrence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Jean, we'd better be careful what we tell ourselves because our subconscious mind believes whatever we tell it whether it is true or false. Lets make sure what we tell it is true and serves us!

    Lawrence Bergfeld

    ReplyDelete