Sunday, May 11, 2014

Exclusive MLM Secret Revealed On Being Different

Barbara Wilson discusses the exclusive mlm secret revealed on being different. What this article meant to me is that a person does not have to conform to others. A person can be whatever his and do whatever he is meant to do.

People will not like you even more if you try to be like them. On the contrary they will walk away from you. You want to be someone who does things because you want to do it. Lets say build your business. You did not sign up because your parents thought it would be a good idea, you signed up because you wanted to be the financial stronghold in your family during the tough times.

Here is her side of the story.

CHAPTER 13
THE BRAIN: A BROADCASTING AND RECEIVING STATION FOR THOUGHT

In the past, I always thought I had an overactive brain. I always had
so many dreams and ambitions. It seemed like I thought way more
thoughts than others around me. I was different.

I tried to be “normal”, to fit in and be like everyone else. I would even
whine to God, “Why did you make me so different? Why do I think the
most awesome getaway would be a week in the mountains, with a
backpack on, when all my friends would want to go to some entertainment
or shopping mecca. It even showed up in the interior of my home.
Everyone else had daisies, tigers or animal prints. I have bookcases
filled with books and reproductions of semi-famous paintings.

When I finally realized, that the more I tried to be “normal” the worse
I fit in, I just gave it up and decided to be “ME”. I knew that God gave
me a unique brain and it was up to me to figure out how to use it to
best serve Him and others around me while still being on a journey of
personal development.

Now, since coming to the 30-Day Mental Cleanse I am learning how to
control all that brain activity. By stepping up the rate of vibrations with
positive emotions I can receive hunches and inspirations by tuning in
to the sixth sense. I can use these hunches or inspirations to solve
problems and move my business forward.

Life is a totally different situation than it was just a year and a half
ago. I now have a bright future, with things to look forward to. And
it’s simply because of my 180 degree about face with my attitude.
It’s simply the result of changing my thoughts from negative to positive.

The longer I’m here the more I see the value of this forum. Thanks to
each of you who make it possible.

With Love to All!
Barbara Wilson

I hope that you learned how to be yourself based on the mlm secret revealed on being different because when you are you then people will be attracted to you instead of your competition!


Lawrence Bergfeld



Click Here To Save Years Of Failure & Frustration
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment