Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Top MLM Secret Revealed On Taking Action Today

Margi Starr writes about the top mlm secret revealed on taking action is to stop getting to get ready and just do whatever it takes to accomplish your goals. Focus on what you want NOT on what you do not want. Worry about the what and you will find the how. Everybody knows that if you do not act then the opportunity will go to someone else instead of you!


Chapter 4—Autosuggestion

Many of us begin our journey in network marketing by striving to learn everything we can about our company. We study the product line and the comp plan. We learn how to navigate our back office and how to read downline reports. We listen to company calls and are motivated to build a successful business.

Then we get stuck.

We clean off our desk and organize paperwork over and over and over again. “Getting Ready to Get Ready” becomes an excuse for doing nothing.

For others, being stuck becomes a paralysis. Fear shows up in physical and emotional ways (nausea, depression, excessive fatigue, confusion) and overrides logical reasoning.

Learning MORE about the products and the business does not get one “unstuck.”

The answer is retraining the Subconscious Mind through the power of Self-Talk.

Before I began my journey of Personal Growth, I would have told you this was all airy fairy stuff, but there’s an old saying, “You don’t know what you don’t know.” Even though I believed fully in transforming your mind through Scripture, I was completely ignorant of the power of the Subconscious. I thought that I just needed more training or information.

But learning more Information doesn’t necessarily get one “unstuck” from lifelong patterns.

So how does one get unstuck?

The secret is simple and costs nothing but your time. You must retrain what’s in your Subconscious Mind through the repetition of positive affirmations and declarations. State it as though it’s already true.

Don’t let the word “simple” misguide you. Repeating Self-Talk hundreds of times each day is not rocket science, but it’s not easy. It requires the utmost commitment, focus, and perseverance. Belief will come the more you say it.

Here’s one of my Self-Talks:

“I am an Inspiring, Achieving, and Prosperous woman.”

If your Self-Talk makes your stomach do flip flips, it’s probably the perfect one. When I started saying this Declaration, I certainly didn’t feel that I was Inspiring, Achieving or Prosperous. Far from it. But now, after saying those words for many months, they feel like a perfect fit. It’s like a contract I have with myself.

My business Self Talk is the one we hear frequently on MFF calls:

“I am having fun attracting and sponsoring Leaders into my business, easily and consistently, through education and teamwork.”

I’ve known people who have agonized over what words to use in their Self-Talk. They get stuck because they think they have to have the perfect words. The only thing that really matters is to Do It.

Michael Dlouhy suggests that we say our Self-Talk 400 times per day. I’ve never counted out how many times I actually say it, but I know that whenever I wake up during the night, my Self-Talk is going through my mind.

It’s as though the power of the Positive words are washing away the negative that has built up throughout my lifetime. The neuron pathways are cleansed and re-magnitized with powerful, life-changing patterns.

So for those of us seeking to grow a successful network marketing business, it makes sense to intentionally rewire our brains with Positive thoughts. After all, this is far more important than reshuffling the papers on our desk or studying the molecular composition of our products.

Who will join me in committing to saying Self-Talk 500 times per day?

Margi Starr
Springfield, Ohio

"...Be transformed by the renewing of your mind." Romans 12:2

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things." Phil 4:8

Now it is your turn to use this mlm secret revealed by focusing on what gets you paid that is the output and if you spend too much time learning about the product and its ingredients then you are NOT working on your business, you are working in your business. Solve the problem now and do whatever it takes to win!

Lawrence Bergfeld


Click Here To Save Years Of Failure & Frustration
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Excellent post. Thank you so much for sharing your thought on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the post, nlp is a fantastic way to understand your life, thoughts, habits, and how to change the results you don't like in your life. Don Purdum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post ,positive self talk and repetition is
    helping for sure .
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Self talk is definitely the key!

      Regards

      Lawrence Bergfeld

      Delete