Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Exclusive MLM Leadership Tip On Decision Today

An exclusive mlm leadership on decision today is to just act on what you want to accomplish or else you will turn into a benchwarmer! Gayle Redding describes how she got off the bleachers and onto da field and moved forward! Now she is on her way to being a top money earner in her network marketing company! Read on!

Chapter 8- Decision- The Mastery of Procrastination
““Those who reach DECISIONS promptly and definitely know what they
want, and generally get it. The leaders in every walk of life DECIDE quickly,
and firmly. That is the major reason why they are leaders. The world has
the habit of making room for the man whose words and actions show that
he knows where he is going”

The bell rang for me, when I read that quote from this week’s chapter. It makes me think of something that Michael said last week on the Leaders call about people having decisions made for them. (I wish I had written it down)

I made a decision in the beginning of this Mental Cleanse, to “get off the sideline and get into the game”. BE ALL IN. I have been just watching and warming the bench. Although watching is important too, eventually you have to try it yourself. After all, a wise woman once said, “there is no money in watching!”

I have been waiting for the right time, and the right time will never come. My procrastination comes from fear. Perhaps I have been listening to the naysayers and dream-stealers, usually disguised as friends and family, in my case.

Through the MFF program and this Mental cleanse and other trainings. I am learning to become a critical thinker, and this is exciting. I used to think that because I did not get a college degree, what I had to say was insignificant, and not much value. So this Oober Blue personality said nothing. Imagine that- a quiet BLUE! Not like we walk around with our diplomas in our pockets or purses anyway!

Starting now, I will create my future by creating a new and improved “Gayle” I can do nothing about the past. After all, where has my past actions gotten me? Just landing on my feet.

Recently my company announced that they are offering bonuses if we reach a leadership levels by the end of the year. Both Brian and I see that particular bonus so clearly. It will put us on the track to becoming Truly DEBT-FREE and owning our lives. I am not going to TRY for this bonus, I will DO IT!

“ I am a person of action. I am a leader, and I will hopefully inspire others to take action as well. All the pieces are in place and armed with the ebook in one hand, the colors in the other, I can brand myself, and attract others who want to join me in business, as I have seen others do before me. The consistent actions, (slight edge) which I do every day, even just a little bit to get Ebook downloads will get me to where I want and need to be. With the MMF system I am Daring, Fearless, Courageous, and WILL NOT FAIL! “
Not a bad self-talk!

Thank you all for listening.


Gayle Redding, DD in 2015 wife of DDD, Brian Redding in Chicago

If a highschool dropout can USE the mlm leadership tip on accomplishing what he wants in life then so can you! Just DO IT!

Lawrence Bergfeld



Generate Champion Leads Today
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com

2 comments: