Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Top Network Marketing Tip On Creating Curiousity

A top network marketing tip on creating curiousity that I learned from Tom Big Al Schreiter is to say this phrase: I am just curious would it be okay if you could...? Fill in the blank. Knew how to create additional income from at home, earn more money part time than the boss does full time, knew how to lose weight by eating cookies. You get the idea. The reason why I am just curious and would it be okay is crucial to say to prospects is because you are talking to the prospects subconscious mind. That is the part of the mind that makes decisions. Think about a story. A story gets people to say "tell me more." Think about the song in the movie Grease called "Summer Nights" by John Travolta. That song is a story and in the song which is the story they sing "Tell Me More tell me more did you get very far, tell me more tell me more does he have a car?" That keeps everyone awake.
If you make a statement like would you be interested? That puts the prospect asleep because you are using first party approach and you sound boring. And remember the old saying that facts tell and stories sell! Furthermore people believe others based on their feeling of them. You must be able to make someone smile during a conversation. Because prospects pick up on your confidence and they notice it when you are bored of a certain subject.
So use this network marketing tip on creating curiosity with respect to saying "I am just curious and would it be okay if?" And you will be on your way to success!!

Lawrence Bergfeld






Build Your All Star Team Today
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I like the idea of creating curiosity, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that when you create curiosity people want to know more about what you are doing. For instance, when I see someone online who is motivated and happy I always want to know what it is that they are doing. It might not be for me but I am always intrigued and interested just the same. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Nathaniel! Happy people are attracted to happy people!

      Lawrence Bergfeld

      Delete