Sunday, May 24, 2015

Exclusive MLM Leadership Tip On Disagreement With Prospect Today

An exclusive mlm leadership tip is to disagree with your prospect because without disagreement there is no conversation. Yesterday I was learning on my team call a tip from my good friends and mentors Ken Klemn and Steve Porter. They have learned from Tom Big Al Schrieter the following:

If you ask someone what do they do for a living and they say that they are a lawyer. You respond thats wonderful, thats great, I heard it is a terrific way of making lots and lots of money. They say its true but I wish I could go more often with my family on vacation and I wish I had more time off of work for my hobbies. Then they ask you "What do you do for a living?" And you respond "My team and I help frustrated lawyers create additional income from at home." Then they say tell me more. You then say "I got a good story takes about two minutes, might make you money might not, want to hear it".

Then when they say sure you then give the story and when you are done then ask them. What would you like to know next? And if they don't say anything then ask "What would you like to do next?" Then if they say sign me up then take out an application and fill it out with their info & put it into your computer that night when you get home or if you have your computer with you then sign them up there.
If they would like to know more about your products ask them to become a loyal customer.

If you want me to e-mail you the Two Minute Story that we are using to build our company, then call me or text me at 917-399-6207. This mlm leadership tip will be worth to you millions if you use it!


Lawrence Bergfeld




Turn MLM Failure Into Massive Success Today
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment