Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Top MLM Leadership Tip On Character Today

What I learned from Margi Starr's lesson plan on the mlm leadership tip on character is that when the teacher is ready the student will appear, that means that we have to work on ourselves harder than we do on our business. Tom Big Al Schrieter says we do need skills to get the job done but if we do not work on ourselves then we will ruin everything else.

Here is the reason why. Many of us have grown up hearing the words that we can't do anything, there is no more money left and all other limiting beliefs. When we turn the impossible into possibilities then nothing can stop us!

Here is Margi Starr's lesson plan.

Chapter X—Power of the Mastermind

There are two kinds of people. One kind of person likes to work individually, relying on his own wits to be successful.

The other type of person has discovered the Power of the Mastermind.

This Mental Cleanse call is a unique type of Mastermind. People are attracted to it because they dream of building a network marketing empire, but soon they realize they have to grow themselves first.

Not only have people discovered their limiting beliefs here, but they have learned forgiveness of themselves and others. Who knows how many marriages have been rescued and families restored, simply because of the Power of this unique group.

Becoming a Leader is all about Character Building—and that influences every area of our lives.

They say that Network Marketing is Personal Growth with a Compensation Plan. Many of us come into this industry believing that the formula works, but then are scared to death to step out of our comfort zone.

For me personally, Fear of Rejection has been a stronghold that I am continuing to overcome.

Anybody else ever wrestle with that demon?

The Mastermind’s POWER begins to infuse you with hope and confidence--untill gradually, you begin to cross over into the Land of Belief.

You can’t continue to experience a No Excuses Mastermind and stay the same unless you choose to.

Or unless you quit.

There are times when I don’t want to write a lesson; I write one anyway.

There are times when I would rather do something else than be on a Mental Cleanse call; but I do it anyway.

Why? Because I’ve learned that feelings come and go. And when I don’t “feel” like making this a priority, this is exactly where I need to be!

I’ve sat in my dark car in freezing weather to be on these calls. I’ve bribed grandchildren to keep them quiet for a few minutes so that I could read my lesson on these calls. I arranged my work schedule so that Wednesdays were free just so I could be here.

You see, this is where my heart is. I love to feel the energy from the others here and especially hear the insights from Michael Dlouhy and the many brilliant leaders who show up here faithfully.

I love to witness the tremendous growth of people as they write lessons week after week. I love to hear people begin to find their voice and speak up.

Leadership in the making!

While we are all on our own individual journeys, we each will experience Transformation if we continue to Mastermind with this group.

Remember the simple math equations you learned in first grade? 1 + 1 = 2

The amazing thing about being in this Mastermind is that the results become exponential.

Mastermind Math means that 1 + 1 = 3 and more! The synergy here created by like-minded individuals is impossible to describe.

But once you’ve experienced that energy, you are changed forever.

Be here one year from now…and you will understand...the Power of the Mastermind.

Margi Starr
Springfield, Ohio


Now it is your turn to use this mlm leadership tip on character so that you can become a more attractive person!

Lawrence Bergfeld


Build Your All Star Team Today
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com

















No comments:

Post a Comment