Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Champion MLM Secret Exposed On Productivity

This is Tuula Rands mlm secret exposed on productivity. I learned from it that we must have a detailed plan and take action every single minute during the hours we dedicate to our business. No surfing webs, etc.


I have been listening to some of the recordings
on our team calls from a few years back.

Sarah Thompson was truly a Professional Network Marketer.
She was very organized in what she did in her business
and she was very successful.

I remember on one of the calls she was telling us she
would schedule her day into 15 minute increments and
fill in those times with everything she did from meditating
to talking to clients to helping and training the rest
of us on the calls and anything else she needed to do each day.

Fifteen minute increments! Now that is very organized
planning!

Can we all organize our lives to that degree? I would have
to say probably not.

If you live alone it may be possible because you only have
your time to accouhousehold, time takes on a different challenge.
nt for. Once you have someone
else in the
I do not live alone and I presently live in a “Renovation.” We are
renovating a very old house and as we are doing the work ourselves
that brings up unexpected challenges every day.
So in order to build my business I organize my plans as best I can in
my situation.

I get on as many MFF calls and Team calls as I can. Daily, except
for Saturday, I advertise the e-book, do my self talk , and as
I get clients downloading the e-book I call them, go through the
three steps and continue helping them after the coaching call as
best I can.

I have scheduled Tuesday and Thursday to promote my
business locally by going out to meet people and talk to them about
my business. I use a datebook to keep track of the appointments I
make. That is about as organized in my business as I can do at this point.

We are not all the same, we do not all have the same situations in our
lives and we are all learning and growing and understanding at our own
speed and level.

We just need to be wise in the use of our time and
utilize that time the best we can. Live in the “now” each day and do what we
can when we can and eventually we will own our time and then we can
do what we want when we want.


Now it is time for you to use this mlm secret exposed on productivity to get ahead in your business!

Lawrence Bergfeld



Click Here To Save Years Of Failure & Frustration
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment