Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Top Network Marketing Truth Exposed On Faith Today

My opinion of Brian Redding's lesson on the top network marketing truth exposed on faith today is that people must say their self talk and do what they are supposed to do today so that tommorow they can have what others can't. If they do that then they will be on their way.

Faith is the necessary ingredient to making our desires into burning white hot desires. Without hope, our desires are more like wishes or dreams. If we all do not believe we will achieve our desires then we will never achieve them and they will always remain as wishes or dreams.

By strengthening our faith, we gain confidence in ourselves. We start believing in ourselves and we believe that we can achieve anything that we desire. It is the missing link between making our dreams, hopes and wishes into burning white hot desires.

Now where do we get our faith from and how do we strengthen it? Great question you may be asking yourselves. Our faith comes from Infinite Intelligence. We get our faith by doing our self-talk. By adding the faith we have into our self-talk, our self-talk not only becomes stronger but our faith grows as well.

There are days that go by when I do not do my self-talk. Even though I am focusing on my daily goals, there are times when I put my self-talk on the back burner and it does not get done. Being so busy helping people in the Mentoring for Free system and the people who have downloaded our e-Book to reach their goals, often keeps me from getting to do my self-talk. I need to schedule a time slot to do my self-talk.

So Andy Chaudhary, we will not be doing any training anymore at 4:00 pm. You are on your own and I wish you the best of luck. I am only joking Andy. I will find another time to do my self-talk so I will always help you to achieve your goals.

I must awake every morning an hour earlier like at 5:00 am like I did this morning to write my lesson plan. I had to do that because I am still procrastinating (but that is from another chapter). I know that I am getting a handle on my procrastination because I am procrastinating less and less. So I am starting on doing my self-talk every morning at 5:00 am until I get more organized with all my daily and weekly tasks.

They never said that becoming a leader and a better person would be easy. To master anything will take about 10,000 hours of dedicated work. But I have never been afraid of work and I am very dedicated to everything that I do, so I am well on my way of becoming a professional Network Marketer.

What makes thinks easier for me is that I love my work. I love learning new things. I love teaching and helping people. I was created to become a professional Network Marketer. I am now a professional Network Marketer and I believe that I will get better.

My belief is strong but it will get stronger by doing my self-talk.

Thanks to Michael and Linda Dlouhy for always believing in all of us and showing us all the way to believe in ourselves.

Brian Redding in Chicago

Remember that the top network marketing truth exposed on faith is believing something before you see it happen just like the Wright Brothers believed that the airplane would be a means of transportation around the world!!

Lawrence Bergfeld


Build Your All Star Team Today
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. You said something interesting focusing on our daily goal it sure helps keeping us on target. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith and hope always keeps you going. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely having faith and persistence in what you are pursing is worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome everybody!!

    Regards

    Lawrence Bergfeld

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faith, belief and hope ... without those you will struggle. Thank you Lawrence. This was a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful reminder about faith. How belief and hope also ties into together with that. Thanks Lawrence!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are welcome y'all!! And people catch your enthusiasm as well!! Without enthusiasm you can't be convincing.

    Regards

    Lawrence Bergfeld

    ReplyDelete