Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Top Network Marketing Truth Revealed Is To Be A Leader Today

The top network marketing truth revealed is to be a leader today by doing what the leaders do to have success or you may as well exit the industry. Ben Wesdorp hits the nail on the head regarding that point!

“Broadly speaking, there are two types of people in the world. One type is known as LEADERS, and the other as FOLLOWERS. Decide at the outset whether you intend to become a leader in your chosen calling, or remain a follower. The difference in compensation is vast.”

“Most great leaders began in the capacity of followers. They became great leaders because they were INTELLIGENT FOLLOWERS. With few exceptions, the man who cannot follow a leader intelligently cannot become an efficient leader. The man who can follow a leader most efficiently is usually the man who develops into leadership most rapidly.”

“Leaders, press star one to interact.”

While the majority of this chapter is about organized planning, I got stuck on the leadership portion in the beginning. I’ve often wondered, “Can’t I just use the system and make money? Do I really have to, or want to, become a LEADER?”

As Hill mentions, the difference in compensation between leaders and followers is vast. Kind of like the difference between a $300 bonus check and a $30,000 bonus check each month. So how do I move from one to the other? By first becoming an intelligent follower – by following a leader most efficiently.

I remember one gentleman who joined MFF about 2 years ago. When I heard him calling his clients, I thought to myself, “Wow, this guy is bad!” A year later, when I heard him calling his clients, I thought to myself, “Wow, this guy is GOOD!” He became an intelligent, dedicated follower. He didn’t just go through the motions, he studied and learned – and became very good. Good enough to teach others. Oh, wait, that’s a leader, isn’t it?

Perhaps I am finally realizing why Michael is always pushing everyone to become a leader. Become the person that people want to be in business with. Most people would rather follow a leader than follow a follower. If you are a follower, a few people may follow you, but if you become a leader, then many people will follow you. That sounds like the ultimate goal in network marketing to me.

Now it is your turn to use this network marketing truth revealed to be the person whom lots of people want to be in business with or else you may as well go do something else.

Lawrence Bergfeld


Build Your All Star Team Today
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment