Friday, December 13, 2013

Top MLM Secret Exposed On Making Decisions Today

Here is the top mlm secret exposed on making decisions today for you to put what you learned into action!

The main thing about making a decision is to KNOW WHAT YOU WANT and stop second guessing yourself. The world has room for the person who has decided what his goal in his life is and has a plan of action to accomplish it with a deadline. Then he just takes action regardless of whether anything comes up in his life or not because he knows there is no such thing as the right time.

People who are working for wages have listened to the wrong people blindly. Unfortunately because of that decision that I made over a decade ago I am in that boat. Even though I have two bachelors degrees. One in accounting and the other one in finance. Without being taught how to think critically back then and have personal development missing in college, like it was in my case that is what happens.

What I have done is dump the phrase nothing is written into stone because that plants a seed of indecision and everybody knows that if you are wishy washy then you are a goner.

I say my self talk "I am having fun attracting and sponsoring Black Diamonds into my organization easily and consistently through education and teamwork. I have flushed the past down the toilet and I am on my way to the top!

Lawrence Bergfeld


Build Your All Star Team Today
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com

PS: Oh by the way Henry Ford stuck to his decision by manufacturing his Model T car when people advised him to change it. He made the wrong decision to stick to that and he should have switched to the Model A Car like his advisors told him to. The point is that it is better to reach your decisions quickly and stick to it even if it the wrong one, rather than going back and forth by making decisions and changing them.

PPS: Another thing is that it is important to be secretive of your goals and mention it ONLY to your accountability partner the goals that you put together from the advice of your mastermind group. Because if you talk about it too freely someone else will be accomplishing your goal instead of you because you were too naive to keep it a secret.

It is your loss if you choose not to use this top mlm secret exposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment