Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Home Business Truth Revealed On Ending MLM Frustration

This is the home business truth revealed on frustration comming to an end featuring Margi Starr who is helping thousands of networkers discover the reason why their lack of success is not their fault and is helping them accomplish their goals with what works today!

When Dorothy was shown the Yellow Brick Road which led to the Land of Oz, she began with the first step, which was Desire. She had no idea what challenges she would encounter, but her Desire was so strong, she was eager to begin her journey.

However, more than just Desire would be required for the journey. Dorothy had FAITH that she would follow the road before her, explain her situation to the Wizard of Oz, and have her wish granted.

Our road to wealth is much like the Yellow Brick Road. It requires more than just Desire to get to our destination. It requires more than wishful thinking to become financially free.

Dorothy realized the perils she might face but her childlike Faith enabled her to focus on that which was unseen, yet fully alive in her heart.

“Lions, and Tigers, and Bears, O My!”

We too, are on the Yellow Brick Road. Although our destination isn’t Kansas, we are on a journey to owning our lives. We see the Land of Financial Freedom as clearly as Dorothy saw the gleaming city of Oz. Faith allows us to see that which is yet unseen. It is there, just over the horizon, awaiting our arrival.

Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Tin Man, and the Lion. Together, this odd group of fellows became a mastermind of sorts. Their Faith transformed each of their lives of despair into lives of Power.

I am Dorothy. My eyes are fixed on the Land of Opportunity so that I can not only change my life, but the lives of others. I will let nothing veer me off course.

I am the Scarecrow. I have an excellent mind (brain) and possess critical thinking skills that will help me along my journey.

I am the Tin Man. I have a compassionate heart to mentor those who like me have experienced failure. I have a heart that does not judge those who have made mistakes along the path.

I am the Lion. I courageously follow the Yellow Brick Road knowing that I have a support system all around me that will lock arms and fight off anything that threatens my success.

When I reach my Destination, I’ll realize that although the Journey transformed me, the Power was within me every step of the way.

Wearing my Ruby Slippers,

So are you going to use this home business truth revealed so that you can write your success story one day or are you going to let it slip through your fingers and watch other people run with it?

Lawrence Bergfeld


Build Your All Star Team Today
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment