Sunday, June 23, 2013

Top MLM Truth On Using Subconscious Mind Today

Reggie Liggins discusses the top mlm truth on using the subconscious mind today so that we should be able to get rid of the thoughts that do not serve us and make room in our mind for the thoughts that will lead us to taking action and in the end us being prosperous!

THE BRAIN: A BROADCASTING AND RECEIVING STATION FOR THOUGHT

The Twelfth Step toward Riches

"Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality". ~ Earl Nightingale

I am usually somewhat sure that I know what Hill is talking about in each chapter, but I am having some trouble with this chapter. I am not sure I understand the concept of "stepping up the vibration" of my thoughts. Yes, I know that they need to be mixed with the positive emotions. But what confuses me is that often Michael tells us to SLOW our brain down, or at least slow down the chatter in our minds, while in this chapter we are told that "when the brain is vibrating at a RAPID rate, it not only attracts thoughts and ideas released by other brains through the medium of the ether, but it gives to one's own thoughts that 'feeling' which is essential before those thoughts will be picked up and acted upon by one's subconscious mind". So I assuming that there is something that I need to slow down, but on the other hand, there is something that I need to speed up. Anyway, I hope that Michael will address this on the Mental Cleanse call when we discuss this chapter.

I was in awe when reading about the number of brain and nerve cells and just the vast capacity of our brains. I tend to disagree with people who suggest that we only use a tenth of it's capacity. I don't think we come anywhere near that. The great mystery to me is how do we harness the potential power of our brains. Of course it has been said in this group many times that we could do so much more if we just believed that we could not fail. So while we might lack the knowledge and/or ability to tap into all that is available, we can do plenty with we have access to if we apply the lessons learned in this book and in this mastermind group.

I understand that our subconscious mind has been entrusted to do the things that our conscious mind can't be trusted to do, like regulate our growth, heart beat and our breathing, make sure that the nutrients we eat nourish the appropriate cells, and just keep our body functioning like a well oiled machine. I am glad that we don't have to remember to breathe and that we cannot by an act of our conscious minds decide to stop pumping blood to our vital organs. I agree wholeheartedly with Hill when he suggested that our brains are capable of so much more than performing on the maintenance activities required for our survival, and that our brains have the media to communicate with the intangible forces including Infinite Intelligence.

Earl Nightingale said that the human mind is the last unexplored continent on earth. I don't believe that is from a lack of trying. There are so many intangibles in this thing called life. We cannot put either the subconscious or conscious mind under a microscope and examine its components or contents. Man's spirit or soul (provided that is different from the subconscious) is not subject to examination either. The intangibles remain a mystery and probably always will. But thankfully, we now know how to influence the subconscious mind and use it to communicate with Infinite Intelligence. Thanks to Michael and Linda Dlouhy and this wonderful Mastermind Group for helping us all to become more, indeed even to "Think and Grow Rich"

Lawrence Bergfeld


Build Your All Star Team Today
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment