Saturday, March 28, 2020

MLM Tip On Causing Fear To Disappear Today


Tuula Rands explains an mlm tip on causing fear to come to an end! If people would live in the NOW and listen to what was going on, plus make their own decisions then more would be accomplished!
 




Tuula Rands West Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada







Chapter 15 - How to Outwit the Six Ghosts of Fear
"You are being selfish!" is what I was told, and that was
so true.
I don't know how to write.  I don't know what to write.
I can't speak up on the calls because I don't know what
to say.  What if what I say or write sounds stupid to
others?
Fear can make us selfish!
If I only concentrate and are fearful of saying and doing
anything because I am concerned with my feelings only, I am
being selfish.  I had to take a good look at myself and what
I was telling myself, justifying why I was not wanting to
participate.  
Being selfish is being overly concerned with self and not
thinking of the other person.  Even the Bible tells us 
"YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF."
Loving our neighbor as ourselves is thinking about how we
treat and talk to them, how we make them feel not how we
feel.  Taking the focus off of ourselves and placing that focus
on others is, as the Dictionary describes, unselfishness as 
"having no concern for self : UNSELFISH".
Hermann Hesse is quoted as saying "You are only afraid if you 
are not in harmony with yourself. People are afraid because 
they have never owned up to themselves."
Sometimes we need "Tough Love" to recognize what is holding 
us back and sometimes it is just being told "You are selfish!"
Dorothy Thompson stated "Only when we are no longer afraid do we 
begin to live."
Tuula Rands

Its time to USE this mlm tip for our own good! Do what others won't today so that tommorow you can have what others can't!

Lawrence Bergfeld

917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
































No comments:

Post a Comment