Sunday, March 29, 2020

Network Marketing Secret On Embracing Change Today

Marty Roe describes in detail a network marketing secret on embracing change today. Are you someone who has only a cassette player? Then you do NOT want to change! This may be an old question but so many people treat their lives this way and are doing for themselves and their families a disservice!



Marty Roe Pine Bluff, Arkansas, USA
Posted: 2020-03-29
Chapter 15,
 How To Outwitt The Six Ghosts Of Fear!
From the book,
Think And Grow Rich!

The Normal Way Of Thinking!
I don’t believe in anything I can’t see or touch or smell, or hear,
I go to and from work every day, I Worry a lot, I have a lot of
Dout, I am over cautious.
I am a Procrastinator I work so hard during the week, I turn
Into a couch potato on the weekends, I need my rest!

Be Come The Best You Can Be Thinking!
Habit 1, I Am A Responsible Person, I take initiative.  I choose
My actions, attitudes and moods. I do not blame others for
My wrong actions. I do the right thing without being asked ,
Even when no one is looking.
Habit 2, Begin With The End In Mind
I plan ahead and set goals. I do things that have meaning and make
A difference. I am an important part of my community and
Contribute to my community mission and vision, and look for ways
To be a good citizen.
Habit 3, Put First Things First,
I spend my time on things that are most important.  This means
I say no to things I should not do. I set priorities, make a
Schedule, and follow my plan. I am disciplined and organized.
Habit 4, Think Win-Win,
I Balance courage for getting what I want with consideration
For what others want. I make deposits in others’ Emotional
Bank Accounts. When conflicts arise, I look for third alternatives.
Habit 5, Seek First To Understand, Then To Be Understood,
I listen to other people’s ideas and feelings. I try to see things
From their viewpoints. I listen to others without interrupting.
I am confident in voicing my idea. I look people in the eyes
When talking.
Habit 6, Synergize,
I value other people’s strengths and learn from them. I get along
Well with others, even people who are different than me. I work
Well in groups. I seek out other people’s ideas to solve problems
Because I know that by teaming with others we can create better
Solutions  than any one of us alone. I am humble.
Habit  7, Sharpen The Saw,
I take care of my body by eating right, exercising, and getting
Sleep. I spend time with family and friends. I learn in lots of ways
And lots of places. I take time to find meaningful ways to help
Others.    These Are The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People,
From the book, The Leader In Me by Steven R Covey.

If you want your life to change, you are the one that has to
Change. When you are able to get in the habit of self-development
You will star growing into that person you were meant to be.
You will find out, these Ghosts aren’t so bad after all.

Thanks to all my Master Mind Friends, WE Are Mentoring For Free!

                    Marty Roe
             Pine Bluff, Arkansas,

Now its time to USE all these habits & put this network marketing secret into action NOW!

Lawrence Bergfeld


917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
















No comments:

Post a Comment