Thursday, March 19, 2020

MLM Secret On The Brain Today

Marcel Schmidt describes in detail an mlm 
secret on the brain and how it can do unlimited things with imagination & USING it of course!



Chapter 13 The Brain

THE BRAIN: A BROADCASTING AND RECEIVING STATION FOR THOUGHT

The Twelfth Step toward Riches

Sometimes I lack creative imagination and I have to reach out for help so I asked Tulla if she would help me.

She gave me some clear directions on what to do and got me stimulated to work my business the right way on 

Facebook and Linkedin and now I am slowly working my way through those directions but as a result I have had

some interest in my products in my home based business and I have a guy who wants a coaching call so I got that set up.

Sometimes men speak lightly of the intangibles— the things which they cannot perceive through any of their five senses, and when we hear them,

it should remind us that all of us are controlled by forces which are unseen and intangible.( Quote From Hill) and the intangibles for me are to listen to my gut

maybe after consultation with a trusted understanding person.. Maybe somebody in Mentoring For Free? And then share what I have been

given with someone else I think might use or need it.

With the unccertainy in theworld today because of the corona virus it makes this staement truer than ever 

THE “depression” was a blessing in disguise. It reduced the whole world to a new starting point that gives every one a new opportunity.

Napoleon Hill

Thank You Michael & Linda Dlouhy for creating Mentoring for Free

Your Leader in Beatiful Thunderbay, Ontario, Canada

Marcel Schmidt 

Time to put this mlm secret to excellent USE so that you can build your organization once & big to pay your childrens children!

Lawrence Bergfeld


Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com


















No comments:

Post a Comment