Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Network Marketing Secret On Brain Today



Network marketing secret on the brain today! You must be use it and be a critical thinker in all areas of your life! Because if you can't do that then you are being a follower NOT a leader & people want to be with someone who knows where they are going, has a plan to get there and MOST IMPORTANT the skills to get there. Because without skills a person is toast!
Posted: 2020-03-17

 

It is really amazing that we have a broadcasting and receiving device built right into us and like so many things can be used for good and for bad. Nathan Grimes had a quote in his lesson by Michel de Montaigne that went as follows “It is good to rub and polish our brain against that of others.” There are many out there that I don’t want my brain even coming close to rubbing against. 

 

Everyone knows what is going on with the latest flu but this one has a different twist, one combined with a heightened state of fear and anxiety. People seem to be losing their minds over this thing. I’m not saying we should not be concerned and use a little common sense about hand washing and sanitation but I sit back in disbelief as I look at the empty shelves in the grocery store, pure panic hoarding of truckloads of toilet paper ( what in the heck is up with that) When the strong emotions of fear and panic are mixed with the broadcasting bad things happen.

 

All the news media had to do was put it out there and let the broadcasting stations of many brains filled with fear and panic do the heavy lifting for them. This one has a lot of political overtones attached to it as well, many rejoicing in the downturn of the economy in such an important election year in order to assign blame to a leader. There was a swine flu that was actually worse during a previous president and according to the media he was doing a good job but obviously this one can’t. Pretty amusing! I had the daycare lady on the bus with me with her son to go pick up the kids from the public schools and she mentioned that she didn’t know where this virus came from, she assumed it was from China and her son actually said that he thought the president was behind this so he could make himself look better. Glad I had my seat belt on or I might have fallen out the door. So I want to be pretty careful about which brain I want to rub up against. I only want the positive ones like we have on the mastermind.


My company immediately came out sharing solutions offering people a way to make additional income while they are off work. And products to help strenghen their immume systems. Exercise and good nutrition that strenghens the immune system is always the best way to solve the problem instead of looking to the government for a solution in my opinion. They also said to be posting positive things on social instead of posting the latest links about the virus speading more fear. Great advice I'd say!



 

I do know that when you mix the emotion of love with the broadcasting you get a whole different outcome. I saw it in my relationship with Amy. We were so like one that we always knew exactly what each other was thinking, sometimes we didn’t even have to talk about it, we already just knew. So amazing! The brain truly is and amazing part of our bodies. 

 

Thank you Linda and Michael for having such rational brains and teaching how to be critical thinker, how to think instead of what to think. And thanks to all my mastermind friends and partners for sharing your brilliance with me weekly. 

 

Rick Burnett

Fairhope, Al


Time to put this network marketing secret to excellent USE!

Lawrence Bergfeld



Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com














No comments:

Post a Comment