Monday, March 16, 2020

MLM Secret On High Vibrations Today

Marty Roe talks about high vibrations today! Are you ready to use this mlm secret?
Marty Roe Pine Bluff, Arkansas, USA
Posted: 2020-03-16
Chapter 13,
 The Brain!
From the book,
Think And Grow Rich!

When stimulated, or stepped up to a high rate of vibration,
The mind becomes more receptive to the vibration of thought
Which reaches it through the ether from outside sources. This
Stepping up process takes place through the positive emotions,
or  the negative emotions.  Through the emotions, the vibrations of
thought may be increased. (Napoleon Hill)    

Before finding  Mentoring For Free, Think And Grow Rich Lessons,
My Brain was not vibrating at a high rate. My Brain was vibrating
At a rate to just get by. 
Because I was around other people who were just getting by,
I did not think much about what I wanted, about my dreams
And goals, my Brain Vibration was very low.
I have sense learned getting the mind quit, it’s very important,
Self talk it’s very important, every thing we learn here it’s
Very important, to reach a higher Positive Mind Vibration.
The master mind that we have here at Mentoring For Free and
Think And Grow Rich Lessons, made up of like minded people,
Very important.
We learn last Thursday afternoon there are no short cuts when
It comes to becoming the best You, You Can BE.
For a long time it did not seem like I was getting anywhere.
My thoughts that keep me going, you can not go back like you
Were, that’s no fun.
Most people who come here and post a lesson one time, or
Every once in a while don’t have the Patients or persistence,
To bring the Brain up to a high positive Vibration.  

Henry Ford, brought his Brain up to a very high vibration by
Being part of a Master Mind made up of Great People, who’s
Minds were already at a high Vibration.
I know Mentoring For Free, Think And Grow Rich Lessons work.
They don’t call me the Mayor for Nothing!

Big Thank you to Michael and Linda, and my Master Mind Friends,
We are Mentoring For Free.

                   Marty Roe
             Pine Bluff, Arkansas,  

Time to act today NOT tomorrow!

Lawrence Bergfeld

Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com





















No comments:

Post a Comment