Monday, March 23, 2020

MLM Tip On Never Giving Up

Marty Roe describes in detail an mlm tip on never giving up in any area of your life! And in Billy Oceans song "When the going gets tough, the tough get going and that is everything...Here is Marty Roe & I aint stealing his thunder..

Marty Roe Pine Bluff, Arkansas, USA
Chapter 14,
 The Sixth Sense!
From the book,
Think And Grow Rich!

The Starting point of all achievement is Desire. The finishing
Point is that brand of Knowledge which leads to understanding-
Understanding of self, understanding of others, understanding
Of the laws of nature, recognition and understanding of
Happiness.  (Napoleon Hill)

I believe if we have a strong enough Desire, we will attract what
We need.
When I walked away from my job, I did not see Mentoring For
Free, Think And Grow Rich Lessons coming my way. My mind
Set was use to being told what to do. It was very hard to write
A lesson in the beginning, hearing Michael start the calls by
Saying, If you want more, you have to become more!
If you want your Life to change, your Thinking has to change!
Learn how to Think not what to Think!
Growing up I had good teachers, good parents, good Grand
Parents, I had positive saying coming my way when I was
Growing up.  By being part of this master mind I realize,
When I was growing up, I did not have near enough positive
Saying coming my way to keep the negative thoughts out of
My mind.
I don’t think the way I use to think.
I had talked with a friend of mine who is a business owner
Here in town, about our lake project. A few weeks ago,
He asked me, Have yall given up on your lake project?
I answered him with another question, and it went like
this.  Did The Wright Brothers Give Up?
Michael once told me, you are not here by Accident.
I believe that’s true, I believe it’s my Sixth Sense that brought
Me here.  IF YOU DON’T DO SOMETHING, YOU ARE GOING TO
DIE WITH YOUR MUSIC STILL INSIDE OF YOU!

Marty Roe
Pine Bluff, Arkansas,

If you want to put this mlm tip to excellent USE like Marty Roe, Michael Dlouhy & Tom Big Al Schrieter & myself are then do what others won't today, so that you can do what others can't tommorow. The clock is running... we have found time with what is happening right now with the economy. We never know when OUR time will come to an end, therefore JUST DO IT, & DO IT like Art Williams mentioned!

Lawrence Bergfeld




Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com















No comments:

Post a Comment