Monday, March 30, 2020

MLM Secret On Faith Today

Nick Harper describes how you can get rid of the six ghosts of fear
today so that you can have faith tommorow and have massive success over & over again!

Nick Harper Tyler , TX, USA

Chapter 15    

HOW TO OUTWIT THE SIX GHOSTS OF FEAR

 

Take Inventory of Yourself, As You Read This Closing Chapter, and Find Out How Many of the “Ghosts” Are Standing in Your Way.

 

BEFORE you can put any portion of this philosophy into successful use, your mind must be prepared to receive it. The preparation is not difficult. It begins with study, analysis, and understanding of three enemies which you shall have to clear out.

 

These are INDECISION, DOUBT, and FEAR!

 

The Sixth Sense will never function while these three negatives, or any of them remain in your mind. The members of this unholy trio are closely related; where one is found, the other two are close at hand.

 

INDECISION is the seedling of FEAR! Remember this, as you read. Indecision crystalizes into DOUBT, the two blend and become FEAR! The “blending” process often is slow. This is one reason why these three enemies are so dangerous. They germinate and grow without their presence being observed.

 

Do not be deceived by the habits of these subtle enemies. Sometimes they remain hidden in the subconscious mind, where they are difficult to locate, and still more difficult to eliminate.   – Hill

 

I remember being a young boy going to the waterpark for the 1st time.  It was Wet-N-Wild in Houston TX.  There was a huge waterslide that I waited in line for hours to ride.  It must’ve been 5 or 6 stories high!  I finally reached the top…I admit that I was a little nervous, But I wasn’t going to chicken out!!!  There was another boy that did chicken out…after waiting in line for hours, climbing all those stairs, get to the top just to chicken out.  That slide was one fun ride it was worth the wait to me!  On the other hand, the guy that chickened out, let his fear influence his behavior.  He missed out on a very fun and exciting ride!

 

I didn’t know this guy personally so I have no idea where he is today, BUT I wonder if he ever faced his fear and took a ride, down the big slide.  It’s sad to see so many people with this same mindset, living in FEAR!!!  The worse part of all, is passing this same mindset to the next generation! 

 

I remember my grandparents hiding money in mattresses and coffee jars.  They didn’t trust banks.  They both grew up during the great depression.  They’ve both passed away several years ago now, but they did get checking account and a safe deposit box at Austin Bank before they died.  Talk about making a change, I know it had to be very hard for them to trust a bank.   I really believe it was the fear of poverty that kept them from trusting banks for so long.

 

Fear of poverty is a state of mind, nothing else! But it is sufficient to destroy one’s chances of achievement in any undertaking, a truth which became painfully evident during the depression. - Hill

 

Thank you Linda and Michael Dlouhy for teaching me how to face my fears and enjoy life.  Thank you to all my friends here at MFF, It’s a pleasure to be a part of this amazing mastermind!!!

 

"Each of us must confront our own fears, must come face to face with them. How we handle our fears will determine where we go with the rest of our lives. To experience adventure or to be limited by the fear of it."
--Judy Blume

 

I refuse to let FEAR choose my path in life!!!

 

Nick Harper   


Just take action its the mlm secret of making sure fear disappears and faith arriving!

Lawrence Bergfeld


917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com

















No comments:

Post a Comment