Sunday, October 20, 2013

Exclusive Network Marketing Truth Exposed Is To Elminate Indecision Today

An exclusive network marketing truth exposed is to eliminate indecision today because that is the seed of fear. My good friend Tuula Rands discusses how she cut fear out of her life by being disgusted with her situation by just taking massive action. She is on her way to being a Black Diamond in her company.

Indecision, doubt and fear.

Hill tells us that before the information in this Chapter will
be of any use to us we must be prepared to accept the
philosophy which begins with study, analysis and understanding
the enemies. The enemies are so powerful that they will even
hinder the working of our sixth sense.

If you cannot make up your mind about something (indecision)
you begin to doubt and once you doubt you become fearful.

If you doubt, it is impossible to make a decision
and again fear rears its ugly head.

If you fear to begin with, doubt is there right from the
beginning and indecision will always follow.

One feeds upon the other.

My preparation for getting rid of fear was more a disgust with
myself and wanting to change so bad that I was willing to
give up my comfort zone.

Fear is a crippler. It holds us back from living the
life we were meant to live. We ourselves are the only ones
that can change our situation. We have to conquer our own
fears. No one else can do it for us.

Before I found the Mentoring For Free System I was doubtful, indecisive and
fearful about succeeding in Network Marketing. I had reached
the point that nothing was working and I had no clue as to what
to do. I only knew I believed in the industry and was not going to
quit.

The Mentoring for Free system taught me the things I needed to
know about building a business but more important it taught me
that I could succeed and the System also had the solution as to
how to do it.

Michael keeps telling us “to make more we have to
become more.”

The solution is the 30 day mental cleanse.

The 30 day mental cleanse is more than anyone can even imagine
when they first become acquainted with the System. I believe a
lot of people think they have already had a lot of personal development
from other programs they were involved with and kind of dismiss the idea
that this could be any different. They do not recognize the fact that this
is NOT just any other system.

In order to really understand, you have to become totally immersed in the
System by submitting lesson plans each week, attending all the calls and
most important, and the scariest for a lot of us, is participation.

Without participation I would never have gotten over my fears.
I was crippled by my fears and they held me back until I took the actions
necessary to change. No one could do it for me. I had to be willing
to get out of my comfort zone to move forward.

I am not crippled anymore and what a wonderful feeling it is to live
life without fear.

The 30day Mental Cleanse is the vehicle anyone can use to move
forward and live the life we were meant to live.

We have the vehicle. We just have to supply the action.

Indecision, doubt and fear – bedfellows we want to live without.

There is an old saying that action kills fear and to use this network marketing truth exposed just take action today, that way you will not be crippled by fear!

See You At The Top

Lawrence Bergfeld


Build Your All Star Team Today
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment