Monday, November 25, 2019

Top MLM Success Secret Following Sixth Sense Today

Tuula Rands explains an mlm success secret on how to follow your sixth sense in order to embrace opportunity, rather than let it slip through your fingers. Michael Dlouhy mentions to us to listen to our inner voice because that is guiding us. 



Tuula Rands West Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada


Posted: 2019-11-26
Chapter 14 - The Sixth Sense
Many years ago I read a lot of articles in the Network Marketing" magazine.
These articles were written by people who were successful in the Network
Marketing Industry and they were sharing what they had learned in their
adventure in this industry.  
One Saturday evening I came across one of the articles that caught my
attention.  I knew I needed to learn more.  There was a link for me
to be able to request and download a free e-book titled "Success in
10 Steps".  I did not hesitate is filling in the information because
I knew this information was going to be critical to my success in this
industry because my sixth sense told me it would.
As Donna Karran has stated "One of our greatest gifts is intuition.  
It is a sixth sense we all have - we need to learn to tap into and use it."
When I read the e-book that evening I was so excited about it that I
could not stop until I finished reading the whole e-book.  My sixth sense
kicked in again and told me I was reading the truth and this man knew
what he was talking about and I knew we needed to talk with him.  We 
did talk with him and the rest is history.  I am still here on these
calls posting lessons and participating because that sixth sense works 
if we are willing to listen and follow through.
Aleksej Metelko “Learn to hear your inner voice, be led by your heart and never 
stop giving back – this way you shall always walk the right path 
and shall never be walking alone.”
Tuula Rands

Are you ready to use this mlm success secret and ACT on those hunches?

Lawrence Bergfeld

Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
















No comments:

Post a Comment