Thursday, November 14, 2019

MLM Secret On Planting Desires In Subconscious Mind Today

Taquittee Cross explains an mlm secret on planting desires in your subconscious mind which is the decision making part of the brain! There is an old saying if you neglect doing that your car will remain in its parking space forever!


Taquittee Cross Calumet Park, Illinois, United States


Posted: 2019-11-14



The Subconscious Mind

The Connecting Link

We cannot always control our thoughts, but we can control our words, and repetition impresses the subconscious, and we are then master of the situation. —JANE FONDA
The damaged subconscious mind is a constant process of change and Growth.
One have to start all over like a new seed planted in the ground to grow to maturity of a positive self worth to acquire Riches.
We have to plant the seed of thought in our mind, write it out our statement of desire, add EMOTIONS to it by believing it and repeating it.
Which is the water we are adding to grow our belief so that our subconscious mind believes it. And The ether will then give us the plan we need to work it all out.
Unemotional words do not influence our subconscious mind. The is no such possibility or something for nothing.
We must have faith and put in the work with our faith to train our subconscious mind to attach to the Conscious mind.
It’s not enough to say I want a Million Dollars we must say I will have 5 million Dollars by January 1, 2025, believe it and imagine us having it .
I know and believe I will have 5 million Dollars by January 1, 2025 because I already see myself owning it. And the service I will give to have it.
Well here is the Planting the realization in my subconscious mind so it can start believing it. 
On my refrigerator is a Cheak Dated January, 2025 in the Amount of $5,000,000 Dollars. 
I have Million Dollar Bills on my Why! 
I have a Million Dollar Bill in My Car! 
I see myself with this Million Dollars. 
It's not just about having the Millions of Dollars 
It's about the freedom I will Have. The stress it would relieve in my life and the one's Around me. 
No stress on trying to pay bills! 
No junk Cars! 
It has to be real to my Subconscious Mind..
I learning new ways and Have Challenges every day. When I face Challenges I think of Nathan and Michael. And although they go through alot in life They live a Life of Freedom. So I say if they could do it I can do it.
I hear Slow Down Taquittee. Stop it! Every body has health Issues, not Problems. 
KEEP MOVING FORWARD NO MATTER WHAT! 

1st Corinthians 3:6-8  I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow. So neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow.  The one who plants and the one who waters have one purpose, and they will each be rewarded according to their own labor. so ask yourself what am I planting in my Subconscious Mind!
I Love Myself and I Love you 
Taquittee Cross 

Are you ready to use this mlm secret today?

Lawrence Bergfeld


Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com











No comments:

Post a Comment