Saturday, November 9, 2019

MLM Truth On Clear Desires Today

Nathan Grimes describes in detail an mlm truth on having clear desires today so that a person will no longer flounder in mlm.

Nathan Grimes Lubbock, TX, United States
Posted: 2019-11-07

CHAPTER 12-THE SUBCONSCIOUS
MIND THE CONNECTING LINK

“The subconscious mind works day and night! Through a method of
procedures, unknown to man, the subconscious mind draws upon the forces
of infinite Intelligence for the power with which it voluntarily transmutes one’s
desires into their physical equivalent, making use, always of the most
practical media by which this end may be accomplished.” Napoleon Hill

We are told the subconscious mind is a field of consciousness where
every impulse of thought which comes to the mind is classified, recorded,
and filed. And can be recalled or retrieved like a document from a computer
file.

I had to ask myself this question, “How many thoughts, ideas, or messages
does the average person get per day?” Afterward searching Google, I found
this interesting answer. “Experts estimate that the mind thinks between
60,000 – 80,000 thoughts a day. That’s an average of 2500 – 3,300 thoughts
per hour. That’s incredible. Other experts estimate a smaller number, of
50,000 thoughts per day, which means about 2100 thoughts per hour. This too
is a great number of thoughts.”

I must make a confession; I have not always been truthful with Connie. How
many times has she look at me and ask, “What are you think about?” and I
would answer. “Nothing” I now realize “nothing” is a void I planted in my
subconscious mind because I forgot to focus and write it down.

“After you have accepted, as a reality, the existence of the subconscious
mind, and understand its possibilities, as a medium for transmuting your
desires into their physical or monetary equivalent, you will comprehend the
full significance of the instructions given in the chapter on DESIRE. You
will also understand why you have been repeatedly admonished to MAKE 
YOUR DESIRES CLEAR, AND TO REDUCE THEM TO WRITING
.” Napoleon Hill  

The challenge I have given myself and ask the Mentoring for Free family to
hold me to, is to keep a notepad and pen or use the note app on my iPhone
and write down the thoughts, ideas, hunches, and inspirations as they came
my way. To turn that “nothing” box into a full box of useful thought, ideas,
hunches, and goals. With 2100 to 3500 thoughts per hour how many can be the
ones that lead to a fortune? Why let just one of them go to waste?

My thanks to Linda and Michael Dlouhy, your voluntary planting of ideas, hunches,
and desires into your subconscious mind has given us this platform on which to
full our subconscious box. Bob Shoaf, I cherish your friendship and guidance. To
my Mentoring for Free family thanks for your support and wisdom. I am forever
grateful to everyone who received my e-book and works with me in
building a better future for all of us.

Nathan Grimes


Are you ready to use this mlm secret today?
Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment