Thursday, May 7, 2020

MLM Secret On Imagination Application Today

Nathan Grimes discusses an mlm secret on using your imagination to create new things in your life. There is an old saying, imagination is MORE powerful than knowledge. It will only work for you if you put it into action, if you don't it slips through your fingers and goes to someone else.

Nathan Grimes Lubbock, TX, United States


CHAPTER 6 IMAGINATION:
THE WORKSHOP OF THE MIND

“The imagination is literally the workshop wherein are fashioned all plans
created by man. The impulse, the desire, is given shape, form, and action
through the aid of the imaginative faculty of the mind.”

“Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is
useful to make because they lead little by little to the truth.” Jules Verne

Like science above, imagination is made of mistakes that can be made useful
and convert to massive success. The only unforgivable mistakes are being
afraid to use and follow our imaginations.

Hill defines imagination as the workshop where all plans are created by man.
Man’s only limitation, within reason, lies in his development and use of use
of his imagination.”

Being a network marketer, I have had many opportunities to use synthetic
imagination. Every time I have to use a marketing idea presented at a conference,
a team meeting, or on a mastermind call that is synthetic imagination. Think of
all the networkers who use Richard Dennis’s “Dead Doctors Don’t Lie” it was just
another act of synthetic imagination at work. I count it a blessing to have the
combined wisdom of all those leaders in the industry on which to build my business.
Yes. I will be in business for myself, but I do not have to do by myself.

Now the challenge before me is the develop my creative imagination. As Napoleon
states “Through the faculty of creative imagination, the finite mind of man has
direct communication with Infinite Intelligence.” God placed in me a seed for
being creative, to dream big ideas, to see new paths to solve both the small
problems and difficult issues.  

Creative imagination is the faculty through which “hunches” and “inspirations”
are received. It is by this faculty that all basic, or new ideas are handed over
to a man. It is through this faculty that thought vibrations from the minds of
others are received. It is through this faculty that one individual may
“tune in,” or communicate with the subconscious minds of other men.

It is my time for a realistic check of my use of the imagination God has given
me. This is my 18th trip through the reading of the entire book over the last
5 years. I am called by Hill to begin at once to put my imagination to work on
the building of a plan, or plans, for the transformation of my DESIRE into money.
I have the detailed instructions for the building of plans given in almost every
chapter (starting with self-talk). All I need to do is carry out the instructions
best suited to my needs and put my plan writing. Read it aloud, very slowly, with
emotion, and as I do so that plan well becomes real. Now take action.

“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will
what you imagine and at last you create what you will.” George Bernard Shaw

Thanks to Linda and Michael Dlouhy for building this platform from the imagination
given to you and passing that dream down to us. My gratitude to everyone on these
weekly calls who share the wisdom you have gained from your imagination.

Nathan Grimes


Now its time to use your creative imagination to build your organization once and big. When you use this mlm secret to do that everybody wins!


Lawrence Bergfeld






917-399-6207









lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment