Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Network Marketing Secret To Victorious Persistence Today

Rick Burnett describes in detail how he turned persistence into victory big time!! This could be a network marketing secret too!



Rick Burnett Spanish Fort, Alabama, USA

Posted: 2019-10-22
Hill tells us “The ease with which lack of persistence may be conquered will depend entirely upon the INTENSITY OF ONE’S DESIRE.

The starting point of all achievement is DESIRE. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small amount of fire makes a small amount of heat. If you find yourself lacking in persistence, this weakness may be remedied by building a stronger fire under your desires.”

I had been wanting to get a single wheel motorcycle trailer for sometime now. The problem was that I have a sport touring bike that does not have a heavy duty frame, in other words there is not a whole lot to attach a hitch to. I did not want to get a full touring bike because they don't perform near as well in the curves and my current bike is paid off as well with low mileage.

I ran into a lot of problems in doing this. First mistake, I let the guy at the hitch place talk me out of the single wheel trailer in lieu of a two wheel because he had a personal thing with the Unigos or single wheels. There were a lot of problems with the two wheel trailer and I ended it up taking it back to North Carolina. I then got the single wheel one that I should've bought to start with all to find out that it caused a high speed front end wobble on my bike that was unnerving because of the unstable hitch. I was stuck with a trailer that was not serving me at all, just sitting in my kitchen and a lot of frustration. I didn't get to pull that trailer on my trip to Colorado and I had really been looking forward to having it.

I sought a little council from the guy that I bought the trailer from and he turned me towards a friend in Alaska that has the same bike and the same trailer with the same problem. He gave me the solution that he found and turned me onto a friend of his Arizona who fixed his hitch so that it was rock solid. He was down in Gainsville, Fl. so he let me ride his to see the difference while I was traveling to a company event. So off to Arizona I went because I was determined and I had a strong desire to pull a trailer. 3400 miles in six days and I think I have a working solution now. I loaded the trailer down with cinderblocks and pulled it about 25 miles a couple of days ago and it was much better. After moving the tongue two notches, that made a world of difference.

After spending way too much money and way too much time I got what I wanted because I had a strong desire to have that extra room and had the persistence to follow though and never quit. And it goes the same for anything that we really want in life, we just have to have the desire backed by persistence.

Thank you thank you thank you Linda and Michael Dlouhy for having the persistence to continually help people long after you don't have to do it anymore because that’s just who you are! And thank you to all my mastermind partners and friends who share your brilliance with me each and every week. Thanks to all who download my branded e-book and allow me to mentor you.

Rick Burnett

Fairhope, Al

P.S. So about an hour after I posted this I see a post from the owner of my company...coincidence?
Persistence is important in leadership. You can have all the skill and talent in the world but without persistence it will be hard to push through those curve balls life throws at you. Persistence will help you fight to get to that next level, it will help you dream bigger and expand your vision. Persistence will be why you find a better way to do something when the old way isn’t working anymore. All legendary leaders have had to persist through the valleys in life.

Is this your defining moment that will take you from good to legendary? MP



Are you ready to use this network marketing secret?

Lawrence Bergfeld





Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment