Thursday, October 24, 2019

MLM Truth On Being Persistent Today

Taquittee Cross describes in detail an mlm truth on being persistent today to reach the top pin level of your compensation plan.


Taquittee Cross Calumet Park, Illinois, United States
Posted: 2019-10-23
Chapter 9 Persistence
THE SUSTAINED EFFORT NECESSARY TO INDUCE Faith the Eighth Step toward Riches

When I think of Persistence, I also think Resilience.
In Life We are hit with many ups and downs. People are always giving there none researched opinions and views.
So, with that. It takes the resilience in me to bounce back after each Set back in life.
Hill says: THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR PERSISTENCE!
It cannot be supplanted by any other quality!
Remember this, and it will hearten you, in the beginning, when the going may seem difficult and slow. Those who have cultivated the HABIT of persistence seem to enjoy insurance against failure. No matter how many times they are defeated, they finally arrive up toward the top of the ladder.
Sometimes it appears that there is a hidden Guide whose duty is to test men through all sorts of discouraging experiences

I have faced many lost in my life and I believe now it was my persistence to lead my this far and will lead me on.
This Monday as I was Speaking to my mentor Nathan, I told him about a goal I had to reach. He suggested I turn it to a self-Talk.
So Here it Is “I WILL HAVE 50 CUSTOMERS THAT WILL PLACE $25.00 OR MORE ORDERS AND 25 OF THOSE WILL BE ONLINE ORDERS BY MY NEXT CAMPAIGN IN 7 DAYS”
I say it now and it will be my self-talk for each campaign. Because since Monday I have received 2 recruits in my downline, 5 new customers now I need 45 more, 1 mentoring for free participant and I constantly expanding.
I have to succeed because if I don’t,
My mother WORDS ALWAYS RING IN MY HEAD “GIRL AINT NO SUCH WORD AS CAN’T”
You can do anything you put your mind to doing if you use your head for more than a hat rack.
It’s amazing how I look at things now! I used to people please to a lot of broke people who had no destiny and were just drifting in life looking for the next illegal temporary come up.
Well yeah, I do people please and it’s okay; because the people I now seek to please help and guide me in the Right direction so I can Learn How to think and Grow rich by being Persistent in all I do.
So, I want to thank everyone in this Mastermind group for all you do and Leading me in a new way of life.

Thank You Nathan for your mentorship and Thank you Linda and Michael for creating Mentoring for Free.
So, I can continue to learn for your RESILIENCE AND PERSISTENCE.
No Matter What Happens I will Always:
"KEEP MOVING FORWARD"
YOUR FRIEND
TAQUITTEE CROSS

Are you ready to use this mlm truth to be a Rockstar or will you remain a benchwarmer?

Lawrence Bergfeld

Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment