Monday, October 21, 2019

MLM Truth On Persistence Today

Marty Roe describes in detail an mlm truth on persistence today because that wins in the end!!!


Marty Roe Pine Bluff, Arkansas, USA
Posted: 2019-10-21

Chapter 9

Persistence!

From The Book,

Think And Grow Rich!



If you find you are weak in Persistence, center your attention

Upon the instructions contained in the chapter on “Power”,

Surround yourself with a Master Mind group, and through the

Cooperative efforts of the members of the group, you can

develop persistence. ( Napoleon Hill )



Before Mentoring For Free I was in another program that cost

$40.00 a month, it was an okay program, however there was

No master mind, it was a lecture one person talking. After

Being part of that program for something like 2 years I quit,

Just did not seem like I was getting any better at being good

At Network Marketing.

My thoughts are, maybe I can’t change, I was put in this world

Like this. I did not have any control over that.



My next door neighbor invited me to a get together, she tells

Me her church having it, you can bring your information on

What you do, their will be other vendors there.

This took place last Saturday, not long after I get there,

A local high school band shows up, they start playing,

Cheer leaders, dance team, a local Corvette club was there.

It turns out this is a program my neighbor Michelle puts on

Every year in honor of her mother who died of cancer.

There were cancer survivors speakers that spoke, one young lady

Talked about she was told she only had 2 months to live, she

Fired those doctors, and got her some new doctors, that was

A little over 10 years ago, she is very positive thinking person,

I made sure she got the information for Think And Grow Rich

Lessons.

Another young lady was introduced, she had a long resume,

She had several college degrees, she had also been in some

3rd world countrys helping people after a disaster, she was

Representing Susan G. Komen, of Arkansas, she looked like

She was in her 20s. Sometime later I told her she had done

A lot of good things in this world, I am guessing you are 20

Something years old. She thank me and said she had just

Turned 30.



I passed out and went over the personality chart with

People, I passed out the Think And Grow Rich Lesson flyers

And I had the book Think And Grow Rich with me, and I went

Over that.

I passed out some product samples, I got a few names and phone

Numbers.

The Mentoring For Free System with it’s interactive Master

Mind has proven to me that it works, with a strong Desire

You can change your way of thinking.

Thank you Linda, and Michael, and my master mind friends

From around the world.

Marty Roe

Pine Bluff, Arkansas,

Are you ready to use this mlm truth to win big time in whatever endeavor you are in or are you going to remain a benchwarmer?


Lawrence Bergfeld





Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com




















No comments:

Post a Comment