Thursday, January 9, 2020

Network Marketing Secret On Faith Today

Nick Harper describes in detail a network marketing secret on faith so that you could program your mind for massive success! Are you ready to begin then read on and then APPLY it!

Nick Harper Tyler , TX, USA
Posted: 2020-01-09

Chapter 3 Faith 

 

FAITH is the head chemist of the mind. When FAITH is blended with the vibration of thought, the subconscious mind instantly picks up the vibration, translates it into its spiritual equivalent, and transmits it to Infinite Intelligence, as in the case of prayer.

Faith is a state of mind which you may develop at will, after you have mastered the thirteen principles, because it is a state of mind which develops voluntarily, through application and use of these principles.

FAITH is the starting point of all accumulation of riches!

FAITH is the basis of all “miracles,” and all mysteries which cannot be analyzed by the rules of science!

FAITH is the only known antidote for FAILURE!

FAITH removes limitations!

A mind dominated by positive emotions, becomes a favorable abode for the state of mind known as faith. A mind so dominated may, at will, give the subconscious mind instructions, which it will accept and act upon immediately.

There was a time in my life when I didn’t have much faith in the things that I was involved with.  I knew that there was a better way!!!  I kept telling myself that there’s someone that’s truthful, honest, and willing to share the knowledge that so many people want to keep a secret.  MFF found me at the right time in my life and nothing but positivity has continued to pour into my life!  I have FAITH that 2020 will be the best year ever because of the lessons that I’ve learned here at MFF. 

 

Thank you Linda and Michael Dlouhy for having the faith to create this amazing mastermind.  Thank you to all my friends here at MFF for sharing your brilliance each and every week.

 

Nick Harper

 

P.S.  Success accepts NO excuses!!! 

Are you a player or a benchwarmer? If you are a player then you will use this network marketing secret today if not then its GAME OVER!


Lawrence Bergfeld



Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207














No comments:

Post a Comment