Thursday, January 2, 2020

MLM Secret On Faith Today

Marty Roe talks about an mlm secret on faith today! That is having the confidence to do whatever it takes to accomplish any goal before they see it! Martin Luther King said that faith is taking the first step without seeing the entire staircase. There is an old 
saying that if you wait for the perfect timing the opportunity is going to slip 
through your fingers! Therefore take action NOW!

Marty Roe Pine Bluff, Arkansas, USA


Posted: 2019-12-26

Chapter 3
Faith!
From The Book,
Think And Grow Rich!

Just as electricity will turn the wheels of industry, and render
Useful service if used constructively, or snuff out life if wrongly
Used, so will the law of auto-suggestion lead you to peace and
Prosperity, or down into the valley of misery, failure, and death,
According to your degree of understanding and application of it.
(Napoleon Hill)

My Faith use to be more into what I could do with my physical self.
I was unable to see myself as a leader, I could see myself as a
Follower, not a leader, I was around people just like me.
When I made the Decision to break that way of thinking, it seemed
Almost  impossible. 
When I first found Mentoring For Free, I would just listen to the
Think And Grow Rich calls. It took six months for my Faith to
Build up to the point where, I think this might be the system I am
Looking for, that can help me to get my mind to shift over.

In paragraph 2 of the Self-Confidence Formula, the first sentence
Goes like this. The dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually
Reproduce themselves in outward physical action and gradually
Transform themselves into physical reality.

When we say the Self-Confidence Formula every day, write post
Lessons every week, we fill our mind with truthful accurate
Information here at Mentoring For Free, and say our self-talk. I have
learned that it’s true, it will start showing up in our life.
I have a lot of FAITH in the Mentoring For Free System, the reason
I have so much FAITH in the Mentoring For Free, it’s because
Positive thinking has started showing up in my life.
I can still remember how surprised I was when it first started
happening.    
We Are Mentoring For Free, Think And Grow Rich Lessons!

                      Marty Roe
               Pine Bluff, Arkansas,

Now its time to USE this mlm secret by doing what others wont so tomorrow you can have what others can't!

Lawrence Bergfeld
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207

No comments:

Post a Comment