Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Network Marketing Tip On Outwitting Fear Today

Nick Harper talks about a network marketing tip on getting rid of the fear that you have today!

Nick Harper Tyler , TX, USA


Posted: 2019-12-04

Chapter 15

How to Outwit the Six Ghosts of Fear

 

Fear is defined as an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.  Man can create nothing which he does not first conceive in the form of an impulse of thought.   Nature has endowed man with absolute control over but one thing, and that is THOUGHT.   If you’re always thinking about how badly life is treating you (and complaining to whoever will stand still long enough to listen), you will always feel miserable.

Ever hear anyone say, “Misery loves company”? Being miserable doesn’t exactly attract good things to you. If you want to change your life for the better, start by consciously changing what you think… and what you say out loud.

 

Fear can be used in many different ways…A lot of MLM heavy hitters use FEAR OF LOSS as a scare tactic.  I remember so many times hearing the phrase JOIN NOW WERE GETTING IN FIRST!!!  THIS IS OPPORTUNITY IS ON THE GROUND FLOOR…YOU”LL NEVER GET ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS…IT’S ONCE IN A LIFETIME!!!  My favorite of all times… I’M ABOUT TO ENROLL A BUNCH OF PEOPLE…DO YOU WANT TO BE OVER OR UNDER THEM?  JOIN NOW…BUT YOU MUST PURCHASE THE TOP PACKAGE!!!

 

I fell for these foolish tactics many times before I came to MFF…I was uneducated.  My ignorance caused me to be the dog chasing it’s own tail…To take action that is ineffective and does not lead to progress. Refers to how a dog can exhaust itself by chasing its own tail.

 

My friend Sam recently told me a story about a bear that was born at a zoo.  The bear lived it’s entire life in an 40’ x 40’ cage.  The bear got up in age and the zoo decided that it’s time to release him into the wild…the bear was let out of his cage and everyone watched him.  The bear walked in a 40’ x 40’ square…not realizing that he was free to roam anywhere he wanted.   This bear will never survive in the wild because he doesn’t have the skills necessary to be successful.  He doesn’t know how to hunt or protect himself from danger.  He doesn’t even understand what danger is…I was that bear before MFF.  I didn’t know how to spot the wolves in sheep’s clothing…they knocked me out and I never saw it coming!!!  Thanks to MFF I now see the wolves from a mile away and I have the skills to deal with them and speak to them in a way they understand. 

 

Happy 15th Birthday MFF thanks for teaching me and everyone here all the life lessons and skills.  The most helpful thing that I’ve learned here is the power of a mastermind.   I’ll be here a year from now because I continue to learn more and more each and every week!!!

 

Thank you Linda and Michael Dlouhy for overcoming FEAR and creating this powerful mastermind.  Thank you to all of my friends here at MFF, all of the brilliance shared is greatly appreciated!!!

 

Nick Harper

Are you going to use this network marketing tip today or leave it on the shelf?


Lawrence Bergfeld






Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com













No comments:

Post a Comment