Monday, December 9, 2019

Network Marketing Truth On Avoidance of Judgementalism Today

Bob Shoaf discusses a network marketing truth on avoiding judgement of prospects for the better today.

Bob Shoaf Sunny Alamogordo, NM, USA





Posted: 2019-12-06
CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
Thoughts are things. As Napoleon Hill says they are powerful things as I have recently demonstrated.
As we have often heard, when talking to a very warm-hearted person on a client call, they would be somebody we would like to be on a 30-day cruise with.
The opposite can also be true when I allow it; when talking to a person who demonstrates the opposite personality, I recently on a client call, had the opposite mindset. I did not want to be on a 30-day cruise with this person. In fact, I wasn’t sure why I even called this person on a live client call. I really didn’t want to talk to this client.
Why, because I had developed an agenda over a week and two calls. I had judged this person. My mindset came through loud and clear on the call.
I have had lots of positive thoughts over the years at Mentoring For Free, but this negative thought was a painful lesson for me as to how I can be allowed my negative mindset to take over.
I look forward to this mistake causing me to make better decisions and build relationships, rather than destroy relationships.
I am grateful to Linda and Michael for having created this system, we call Mentoring For Free. As I have said many times, it allows us to make mistakes and hopefully learn from them and be a better person. Thank You, thank You, thank You Linda and Michael Dlouhy for Your guidance.
I am grateful to the members of each of our 8 weekly calls for their expertise. Thank You, Thank You, thank You to each one of You. I appreciate You all.
Bob Shoaf
Alamogordo, NM
PS: I am grateful for each person who downloads Success In 10 Steps. We are also creating a Mastermind group. As demonstrated in one recent call, it was not harmonious, due to my thoughts. Thank You, thank You, thank You to each one of You.


Time to use this network marketing truth!

Lawrence Bergfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment