Sunday, December 6, 2020

MLM Secret Revealed On Imagination Today

Tuula Rands discusses an mlm secret revealed on how a person can use their imagination and learn the necessary skills today so that they can put it into practice immediately in order for them to have what others can’t tommorow.

Tuula Rands West Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

Chapter 6 - Imagination

Hill tells us "It has been said that man can create anything which he can imagine."

Wayne Dyer stated "Begin noticing and being careful about keeping your 
imagination free of thoughts that you do not wish to materialize. Instead, 
initiate a practice of filling your creative thoughts to overflow 
with ideas and wishes that you fully intend to manifest. Honor 
your imaginings regardless of others seeing them as crazy or impossible."

When I mentioned to one of my nieces about my Network Marketing business
she told me that she could not see herself building the business but she
had the confidence that I could do it and succeed.  She did not have the
imagination to see what I saw in the business.  She did not say it was
crazy but in her mind and imagination it was "Impossible" for her. 

As Rod Serling stated "Imagination... its limits are only those of the 
mind itself."  

My niece had set limits on her imagination.

When I joined Network Marketing I imagined the success of my venture 
without limits. As I continue building my business, and it is not where 
I would like it to be, I have to ask myself, am I setting limits on my 
success by some "mind blocks" about certain areas of my business?  
Am I giving excuses to myself without even realizing it? 
Have I set limits on my imagination?

Les Brown stated "The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow 
are the buts you use today."

How many "buts" do I have?  Sometimes we have to take the time to examine
ourselves and what we are doing.

Susan L. Taylor said "We need quiet time to examine our lives openly 
and honestly - spending quiet time alone gives your mind an opportunity 
to renew itself and create order."

And as Sarah Thompson taught us "Plan, Do, Review and Adjust."

Tuula Rands


Are you ready to use this mlm secret revealed or are you going to let it slip through your fingers?


Lawrence Bergfeld


Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart

Lawrence Bergfeld 

917-399-6207

lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment