Thursday, December 27, 2012

Top Network Marketing Success Secret Revealed On Reaching Goals Enthusiastically

Here is the top network marketing success secret revealed on reaching goals enthusiastically written by Bob Richardson. He gives you the main idea on how to just do it! Chapter 3 Faith The Second Step Towards Riches “There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge” “Both poverty and riches are the offspring of thought” Napoleon Hill Hill mentions several times in this chapter and throughout this book, faith, love, and sex are the most powerful positive emotions. It is vital to weave these emotions into my definite plans of ACTION with absolute 100% FAITH that I am achieving my goals that I have laid out in detail and submitting them into my subconscious through my perfectly designed self-talk phrase backed by ongoing PERSISTANCE. I AM SEEING IT, TOUCHING IT, HEARING IT, SMELLING IT, AND DEFINITELY CAN TASTE IT. I am so excited for hitting this goal by the end of the first quarter of 2013 it has been waking me up at night. I am obsessed with it. I want people to think I am a little over the top with it because then I know I am on track. I have burned those bridges, fueled that desire with knowledge backed it up with a NO QUIT attitude. Thoughts have been popping into my mind and I have been discussing them with a team of likeminded people (mastermind) that will all rank advance at the same time and will receive nice bonuses. We are committed and willing to pay the price for success. There is no time for negative talk, no place for self-doubt we are doing this NO MATTER WHAT!!!! And when the challenges present themselves, instead of running we will RISE. I pray that this New Year brings each of us peace, prosperity and good health. My hope is that we all come together to inspire others, especially those that are looking for a shot at success but don’t have a vehicle to get there. And to those that are struggling in our industry that we can identify them, and attract them like magnets into MFF so they too can reap the benefits that we have experienced, because I believe in paying it forward and serving others. Thanks to Michael and Linda for always GIVING back. Thanks to our Mastermind family at MFF. Success in 2013 and be here a year from now, Now it is time to put into action the the top network marketing success secret revealed on reaching goals enthusiastically because as always if you do not use what you learn then it is meaningless! Lawrence Bergfeld

                               

                                                                         Lawrence Bergfeld

Build Your All Star Team Today
Lawrence Bergfeld
917-399-6207
lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment